The Moscow State Circus returns to the Lancaster's Ryelands Park this week (4th - 5th June) with its latest and greatest production to date.
Set in the mystical centre of Moscow's cultural and artistic quarter 'Park Gorkogo' (Gorky Park) is the perfect back drop for what is; undoubtedly the greatest and most famous circus on earth.
Superstar Clowns Splendid Pavlik and Klava invite the audience to this wondrous and mysterious place, a place to romance, a place to stroll and take in Moscow at sunset and a place to see magnificent feats of human achievement, the like of which have never been witnessed in Great Britain before.
As the park changed in accordance with the mood of the new century, its traditions were the basis of the new concept of Park Gorkogo, and these changes are reflected in the new show, as like a pendulum, it swings from the earth to the sky in incredible breath-taking succession.
This years show features:
- The award-winning Flying Trapeze of Alievs White Birds
- The unbelievable roller skating of the Veslovskis
- Three bathing beauties swept up on the revolving Ariel Ring
- The unique Yakovlev Vertical Pole Jugglers
- The most demanding feats of strength from the hand balancing of Vladislav Khostik
- The gorgeous and gracious Ariel sail of Natalia Goncharova
• More info and booking: www.moscowstatecircus.com