“Last year’s tour was a success and this year I have included more advice surgeries," says the MP, whose recent announcements include opposing the closure of Skerton High (see news story) and backing investment in fracking. "My summer tour is a great opportunity to meet as many people as possible.”
The dates are:
Monday 19th August
10am - Drop in Advice Surgery Tesco Carnforth
11.30am - Meet Your MP Event at the George Washington Pub
12.30pm - Meet Your MP Event at Silverdale Post Office
1.15pm - Meet Your MP Event at the Silverdale Hotel
2pm - Drop in Advice Surgery at Silverdale Library
3.30pm - Meet Your MP Event at Over Kellet Village Hall
Tuesday 20th August
10.30am - Meet Your MP Event on the Mobile Library at the Memorial Hall Slyne-with-Hest
12 noon - Meet Your MP Event at the Royal Hotel in Bolton - le- Sands
1.15pm - Meet Your MP Event at Morecambe and Lunesdale Conservative Association, Bare
Wednesday 21st August
10am - Drop in Advice Surgery at Morrisons in Morecambe
Possible questions you could ask are:
• Why he voted against raising concerns about waiting times in Accident and Emergency departments?
• Voted against a call to not abolish the Agricultural Wages Board, which will affect many of his rural constituents?
• Why is he backing a scurrilously misleading graphic claiming Labour backs unlimited benefits?
The #benefitcap means no-one can claim more than the average family earns. Show your support by sharing this image. pic.twitter.com/Fp3Xth2HG6
— Conservatives (@Conservatives) August 12, 2013
• Why is he supporting the ConDems privatisation of the Post Office, which has been a national institution since 1625?<
>• Why did he tell constituents he opposed the controversial badger cull – and then vote for it?<
• You can follow David on Twitter; on Facebook: or visit his web site - www.davidmorris.org.uk